Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moving of my hook.....

 a few recently finished up crochet dishclothes.....
now for the test drive.. A frosty, January morn, good for firing up the oven and making some homemade bread, we're getting low...moving the hook, and moving about smartley today....
enjoy your day....and your simple pleasure...
The light colored one is a multi color with flecks of rose,green,blue & lavender..

5 comments:

❦Bayside Gal❦ said...

I love dishcloths. Since I always need something to do with my hands at night while sitting, this is simple project. Good to have on hand for an unexpected gift also.

Faith said...

sometimes a fast quick me pick up is just what we need. I like to see production...and these fit the bill...:)

T's Daily Treasures said...

When I can't decide what else to do, I just whip up some dishcloths. Quick and easy and make great gifts. Of course, all my friends think they are way too pretty to use for dishes. :)

Faith said...

I had given that the same thought..I test drove one today, and am happy with it...so I'll whip up a few more...:)

Michelle said...

I am working on one now. I got the idea from you. Thanks so much