Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ponderation...is that a word?

I'm doing alot of pondering today... Some lovelies blog every single day...they find some delightful thing in their lives to blog about, thank goodness for them. Some lovlies blog on a particular day, saving up items for the hopper of discussion. I'm neither one...sometimes I blog every day..something will strike me that I just have to tell you..and other days...  I'm fearful this will be one of my lesser posts about nothing in particular and plenty of it , a rambling from the mind..I feel like this little girl looks today...just a wondering....I like to choose the little girls with brown hair, that is my coloring. Do you ever have days, when you feel like just being inside your self? That is me today..way to much effort to speak, the writing...is coming easy today... 


Lemon Verbena

Do you know that I cannot find not one place which sells lemon verbena seeds? What is up with that?  They will have the plants of course, but I must wait until May..MAY?  I like to grow from seed...such an acomplishment for me. I'm in need of a wee bit of sunshine..thinking of the garden the last few days.   On the crochet front...making another crochet cottage with thread yard, and I have a delightful pattern for a coffe pot hot pad, I found in a book I had..so working on that today....being quite..moving about simply today,
enjoying yes, even the quietness of my spirit, it gives me and everyone near me a break...LOL....
my boys wanted cinnamon buns today..did that...DH doing the laundry...this unemployment has our life all topsey turvy...I figure just about the time we get this figured out...a new opportunity will pop up and we'll all change again..such is life... 

5 comments:

vikki said...

Hi Faith..Finally I am leaving comments where I couldn't a few days ago..Just stopping by to say hi. And the cinnamon buns sound so yummy. If I lived closer I would stop in for a taste. Have a great week.

Charlotte said...

I feel the same way sometimes. I just want to read other blogs, but have nothing to comment about. Can't wait to see your newest projects.

glor said...

I think ponderation is just fine! Do it all the time. Have a lovely evening, will chat soon. Blessings.

Faye Henry said...

Hi Faith.. I love lemon verbena and always buy a seedling plant.. I would love to find some seeds, too..
Hope another opportunity presents itself soon.. grin..
God bless dear girl..

April Cottage Ramblings said...

Hi Faith,
I thought I would check out a few UK sites for you. The concencus seems to be that the seed is very expensive and a bit erratic so most Verbena is grown from cuttings Which would explain why they tend to arrive mid may in plant for?
Have a great Sunday
Jayne x

Leaving the light on for you