Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A simple joy...

My DH bought this for me a few years ago...maybe 2" tall if that...I love snowmen or in this case a snowlady, anyhow...I don't like political correctness...its's a snowman.  She's movin her hook...how sweet is this?
I have a little tree stands maybe 1' tall, and I put miniatures on it..

What is it about miniatures of anything....
so simple..
I've always like the tiny itty bitty...I don't have it up this year, but the she is where I can see her...little pink earmuffs and all.....:)

I'm posting a link to a friends blog....if you like heirlooms, and family history stop over and read this post. This is a great post.
Sandy was one of my 1st blog friends when I began this blog..she is very creative, and crochets to be the band..
 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Adorable and then some. What a sweet hubby you have. Would love for you pop over and look at the post I did about my Granny and her afghan. Your love of tradition etc...I'ld like you to see it.

Have a wonderful week my friend.

glor said...

What a wonderful treasure. So you like snowmen too ... hmmm, have to remember that. Enjoy the day.

Sandy said...

So sweet of you Faith to post a link. I knew you'd enjoy that post. Hugs