Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 23, 2012

Simply enjoying & pondering.....and listen to those wind chimes:)

It is a beautiful 50 degrees here today in NE Ohio, windy...bringing some change in. But for now I linger a moment looking at the bright blue sky and sunshine, been thinking  about herbs of late...for the garden..I'm new at the herbs.  I have some lavender started from seeds which didn't get  far last year, they just barely sprouted. I found a lovely lavender plant and put that in the ground hoping it will come back this year. I enjoyed the basil and cilantro from last year...so I will do those again..and I've ordered a few books from the library about how to dry herbs, and herb gardens. What about Lemon Verbena..? I like the sound of that name, I have never smelled this herb. I'm hoping that I can find it the nursery in the spring...I wonder....would I be able to find seeds?
I have bread rising in the oven...I found a new recipe over at http://michelleslittlepieceofheaven.blogspot.com/2012/01/bakery-bread-secrets.html
giving it a trial today... I've much to do around the old homestead today, I worked the last 3 days...I miss my homestead and my hook moving... Have a delightful day...
I suppose a good part of all of you do herbs...and will posting about them soon, looking forward to gardening tips and treasures....
I found a new blog....I have not gotten a chance to read everything...looks like much to choose from...
stop by...here http://oldtips.blogspot.com/

I've opened up a few windows, I like breezy days...one of my favorite things...it is 52. Letting the germs blow right on out the window, and bringing in fresh air.  When I turn the oven on to bake the bread....
windows closed...I want to keep that smell inside....for a little while.  

No comments:

Leaving the light on for you