Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thanking you...

My very special friends, for stopping by to visit. I am still after several years of blogging amazed at the connection we have to each other, it just amazes me. During the day I ponder what I have read,  intrigued and inspired me, and you lift my spirit and cheer me... as different as we all are, in some way we are the same...we give, share, and enjoy each others company...
Thank You...for being part of my world.



Isn't this darling? 
Internet photo credit

2 comments:

Kateri said...

That is one of the reasons I blog...the sense of community it gives. I love meeting different people and exploring different places through blogs. :)

Mary said...

I have met some of the dearest and kind ladies thru blogging of which you are one dear friend. Love the picture except for the rat? Not fond of those things as pets, not for me, but I will take the bunny,kitty and puppy. Adorable!