Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, February 3, 2012

Ground hog day was yesterday...who knew?


Everybody but me, because I thought it was Tuesday...LOL  and it is was Thursday Groundhog day...I guess the verdict is in? Or maybe not. The ground hog in Pennsylvania saw his shadow, and the one in Ohio did not...Well, time will tell. the weather patterns are different this year, and makes me wonder what kind of summer we will have.. Not much I can do about that is there. Soon, it will be spring, come about May. I've not started any seeds this year ( so far), looking over the seed catalog, and seeing what I have left over.

 I have a binder for years with recipes in it, one handwritten by my own mother, now passed on..and my DMIL, also has over the years given me ones which she uses...(So special).  So in keeping organizing and decluttering a practice I cleaned that book up today, tossed out those things which I never made, and most likely will not. Added a few divider tabs, and plastic sheet protectors.  The pie crust recipe right up in front, so I don't have to hunt for it...making life more simple, reducing stress...it is what it's all about. I don't like to look for things..I'm trying to teach this simple fact to my family...put it where you found it,  take the time now to put it away, and you will never have to look for it. How many times have you said I'll put it back later? Only to once again look for it..   " Mom where's my"?  Honey have you seen the ?  trying to elimiate this round my homestead.... Patience grasshopper change takes time...

1 comment:

Faye Henry said...

I think dear Faith that we are all the same.. smile..
I forgot about groundhogs dad yesterday, too.. smile..
God bless, dear friend...