Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day...

Happy Valentines Day
 Look at this little Valentines Day......stunner I got in the mail from a sweet blog sister.....a beautiful card with Valentines day china, and heart shaped cookies, and on the the inside



sorry about the picture,it doesn't do the heart justice... Any it made my day, and was a SURPRISE....I affixed a little magnet on the back and it adornes my fridge, to reminds me daily of a friendship of the heart from  Gloria...you can find her blog http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/ you all know Gloria from Crochet Galore...
A Lovely Valentine Card, and a heart from the heart.....
makes this Valentines day extra special....




1 comment:

vikki said...

Just leaving a little note to let you know I stopped by.