Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The "other WIP" of the yarn kind....

Happiness to you all today.....

On the yarn front..I progressed along and managed to complete the right front..and then....
ran out of stash yarn...I was on a somewhat of a roll.  But it is all good because I have grown tired of the thick yarn and hook, and troublesom instructions, I have challenged myself enough for 3 days...and I eased back into my  happy little cocoon of thread, the wee hook and the pattern which is most familiar
the little cottage potholder. . When I get around to a craft store, I'll pick up 2 more sage green red hearts....
they have moved my beloved "neighborhood" Micheals to another neighborhood, and it is not as convienent as it once was..We stopped there the other day, and their were shelves of empty space where the yarn was, so I wasn't able to buy any then.

AND

I heard it today, the sweet old familiar sound of the
Robin Red Breast...they are back and the sound welcoming and enchanting. I wonder if they will
build their nest above the front door this year, as they have in year's past?  I believe it is still there up above the door, on top of the light...Maybe soon, we will hear the chirping of their young ones, as they wait for momma to bring them their food.. Ah......springtime.....it brings a smile to my heart, and a jump in my step...

Couln't let the day pass without an acknowledgement to my dear sweet mom...She would have
been 90 today...
I love you Mom...
Happy Birthday....


No comments:

Leaving the light on for you