Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, February 17, 2012

Relaxing and moving the hook this weekend.

Sounds good to me...A little Lavender essential oil in the warmer...and I'm good to go.  I'm thinking that I would like to make a vest..nothing fancy.  I have alot of sage green yarn and thought I might use it up making something larger than a potholder....LOL  resting the wee small hook, and my eyes this  night..doing something on a larger scale. It's a cub scout camp out w/e...so it's pretty quiet here...my oldest is downstairs with his video and what not, we had a simple supper of hamburgers a teenagers favorite, worked a wee bit more on the shoppe...dishes, warmer, hook n yarn...feet up... hope your day is a good one....that you have time to relax and unwide.  

2 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds good to me too Faith. Our weather today is overcast and we are expecting rain so it's a perfect time to sit and relax and just savor the moment.. Enjoy... :))

pattas said...

Sounds good to me.. :))