Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, February 10, 2012

Thread Crochet Simply Charming Cottage...going in the Shoppe Inventory

Just finished this up yesterday....love making these....I plan on having a few of these for sale
in the shoppe.....the first one I ever made, I have hanging on my fridge..I attached a magnet to the back and it simple and charming...cheers the heart. I made one for wintertime too..it looks like a gingerbread house....
a perfect gift, or to cheer yourself....
or maybe a giveaway....for the grand opening...
the backdrop of this little charmer, is a doily I made with a CAL from Crochet Galore 1918 Doily, had such fun doing that.. and a vintage piece to boot.....

No comments: