Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Now this is a bucket of fun...


I needed to gather my yarns together, I don't have a craft room, well I do, it is the room where I am crafting at the moment...and it is mobile. I didn't realize I had so much yarn, and was rather embarrased to find I had this much...I shouldn't have to buy yarn for a year or two,three....My DH just smiles, for he knows
this is my therapy.It's all in one place now....
my bucket of fun....

1 comment:

Teri said...

Dear Faith...it is always nice to find ways to have our special treasures closeby! Such a sweet idea. Weekend blessings to you and yours! Hugs ♥ Teri