Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vintage Linen for Easter Time

This beautiful piece I bring out every spring..My MIL gave this to me, and I use it as part of my springtime Easter decorations, she does beautiful work and this was done some time ago. It is a treasure for me. There is open cutwork around the edge the camera didn't catch.
The piece is round with the design repeated around, I love the look of the baskets and delicate
flowers, each tiny stitch in perfection making a beautiful design.   

1 comment:

Kateri said...

So pretty and delicate.