Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, March 19, 2012

A welcome gift for my new stove....

I just love the little dresses, have I mentioned that before? ( ahem)
today I get my new stove - ( making my day )
so, since this one has a handle that you can attach something loverly,
why oh why wouldn't I? 
On the hunt, for a crochet towel topper dress style...I found a few, but then had my aha moment...
I'll use a pattern that I use for my loverly vintage potholders...
this is what I came up with
picture quality is poor, there is a little bit of teal in towel, which the camera did not pick up.

3 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, it looks great!.. And you KNOW I love that rooster, of course! Have fun with the new stove! I suspect the aromas of fresh baked breads may be luring me for coffee one of these days soon? ~Lucy

Faith said...

Oh Lucy, he is a beautiful yard bird...bread is a good first time for the stove....the aroma wafting around the neighborhood....mmmm mmmm ever so good. Ethyl

Faye Henry said...

Hi Faith.. So nice that you are getting a new stove.. And your crochet is lovely as always..
Hope you have a blessed week..
xoxo