Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, April 2, 2012

About the homestead today...and my least favorite chore

After working the last 3 days, I am doing the kind of work I really don't mind, moving about the homestead, 
making it  to my liking and comfort. This is the best job. I have a few things on the old to do list today as I prepare for Easter..but first....there is one chore I must do...it is NEVER my favorite, and I just don't underrstand how something which stays closed most of the time gets so yucky...the FRIDGE....NOT
my favorite chore AT ALL.   I've already done it, and it is sparkling clean,  once it is clean it looks so nice and fresh. I have room now to put in the Easter delicacy's of the week as they are prepared.  Having a wee bit of break to visit with you, and then I'm off to make meatballs.  I make mine with beef, veal and pork
mixture. I buy a couple of packages, make up the meatballs and freeze them, it is a time saver. Let's see
what else today...My son's been asking for a pound cake, and I think I have some strawberries from our
summer pickin session...some clothes folding and moving about smartly.

What is your least favorite chore? 

1 comment:

BeWitnWise said...

Always happy to stop by Faith, it is kind of hard not to. You have such great talent with blogging!

-Cassandra ♥

Leaving the light on for you