Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Decor



One of my favorites, Miss Beatrice, crochet sweater  pearl buttons and all, eyelet trim and lovely parasol....
all set for the Holiday. I found this at Micheals a fews years back when my oldest was very small, she is a joy and I just love her Easter Outfit.

This wreath I made a few years back, plastic eggs I painted, and then speckled them up a wee bit.



6 comments:

April Cottage Ramblings said...

What a cute rabbit. My daughter would love one as it looks so much like her 'Peanuts' a rescue rabbit (with very little common sense!).
Hapve a great evening Jayne xx

Laura said...

Such lovely decorations!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Aww so very cute. :) You know I love anything bunny!

Blessings to you always

Michelle said...

Your web site surprised me. I had to ask my daughter when did we get wind chimes. Then I realized they were on your site. LOL

Faye Henry said...

Love your wreath, Faith..
And the bunny is sweet too..
Happy Easter dear friend...

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping...:)