Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Getting back to a normal life...

Hello Neighbors....
We have a day of sunshine here, but don't be fooled 38 degrees. Sipping my morning coffee. After the boys got out of school yesterday, we took a ride to my new workplace.  This is someplace which I must bring my camera too. I told you the other day about the extremes.  I went to pick up some clothes, they want us of course to be dressed with particular things. I cam home with 8 things tops and jackets for the different seasons around these parts, I wish I had thought to take the camera.  It will be with me the next time.

Getting back into a normal rythym, went to bed early, and of course up early with the boys.. there will be no more coming home at 12:00am ( Thank you). I'm homping to get on a normal cycle of sleeping, and eating, maybe I can loose a "few" pounds in the process. This new job will be better for my health and well being all the way around. I feel like I just woke up out of a bad dream.   

Today, I'll be off to my MIL's, she is going to hem my pants for work, she is such a dear about all of that and she loves to help. So, we'll have a little visit. Ham and bean soup on the stove this day, I can already smell the aroma, I like soup it is so hearty no? 
Well, have a wonderful day in your neighborhood..
We'll talk again


Crochet potholder basket, made this a while back, love the baskets.

   

1 comment:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Congrats on the new job! I am glad it will be a better place for you to work. It's important to work somewhere you like.

Your basket is adorable! I love looking at all the pretty things you make. :)

Thanks for visiting with me on my blog today...I love deer's, too. I love all God's creatures...well, maybe not so much the snakes, but you know what I mean. :)

Hope you have a wonderful day filled with many blessings. :)