Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It isn't over..till it's over and Moving On...

SPRING?   Really?

Well, I know in my neck of the woods NE Ohio, we are not out of the woods yet weatherwise...So far this morning, sleet/hail,
and snow..I think I'm in the May 17th frost zone..but growing up
you didn't plant until after May 31st, and you could wear white..
hee hee...remember that one. ?
Not any progress moving the hook, there are things going on..today is my last day in the ER,( very complex) no more 4p-12a shifts.
I begin my job with our Park system( Simple near nature) on Saturday, and will be working in a nature center...talk about extremes..... When things finally roll they roll fast, you can wait for years and years, and all of the sudden....the changes are upon you.
I'll be glad when this day is over..I don't like goodbyes, and I hope there are not any, know what I mean?  The people I work with
are wonderful, caring, and hardworking...it was as usual the management which is awful...it is the way in alot of places.
Making a ham/bean soup with the leftover ham...and I found a recipe for ham,grits & apples...I'm going to try that one, I love,
love,love grits...:)



2 comments:

glor said...

Snow and sleet ... yikes! I hope it goes away quickly. White shoes after memorial day and not after labor day, sure do remember that. New joy sounds wonderful ... glad for you and when today's so longs are done. Soup sound delicious, I'm stopping by with my spoon. Blessings dear Sweet Sister Faith.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Good luck on your new job it sounds wonderful!