Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother nature is having it her way

If you like the sound of chimes....turn on your volume...they are blowing gently at CBTS today...
Enjoy

It's been a turbulent spring this year, the winter off kilter, and spring has arrived not really as usual. Mother nature will correct herself I suppose, but it leaves me wondering how? Makes me ansy because weather can be so violent as it already has this year. It is only 49 today, I guess that is seasonal for our area, but it feels cold, since we've already spiked 80 here already. I'm looking forward to garden time. I started some Zinnias and hope to move them into my "flower Bed" ( previous posting).  I have not brought that out yet. I can see the Black Eyed Susans have taken hold from last year when I transplanted some of them. I started out with only 3 plants, what 13 years ago...they are so prolific and forgiving. 
I'd like to get some Lamb Ears this year...Maybe next week I'll get to the garden center.
I've a meeting to go to tomarrow in a location I have not been before, so I took a test drive this morning and found it fine, but got misplaced on the way home, close to home...I'm not one to venture out and like to stay close to home..not a freeway person..So this was monumental for me to go by myself. DH was working and it's just as well, it was something I needed to do. 
Snapped this shot at our Cleveland Metropark Zoo...because I work for the Metroparks I had to turn in some papers in HR, which is located in the zoo area. My husband and I were waiting for the Tram to go look at the Elephants and my eye caught this rock...pretty neat.

No comments: