Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simple joys

The joys of the simple...
I attended a meeting for work, it was held at a lovely place which is within the Metroparks. Below are pictures of what was waiting to cheer me this day..the simpleness of nature.
The photo below is a picture of the Rocky River, it is a rather interesting picture in that your not quite sure your looking at the reflection of the gorge wall into the water..the brilliant blue sky shows in the water.

Below..I spotted these lovelies as soon as I pulled in, and pulled out the camera. Not to scare them away I walked away from them  ( Geese)
 

And soon....they decided to go for a swim..


I love how the Daddy goes first, the babes in the middle & mamma bringing up the rear..
to keep the little ones safe...

They were walking towards me now, I stood very still...trying to catch those little ones.... 



In you go the float upon the calm waters.....


Arn't the babes sweet....?  Such a nice family


8 comments:

glor said...

It always amazes me watching the geese taking care of their young. What a way to start your work day. This is truly a blessings.

vikki said...

Where are you working? I think it must be the best job ever..seeing all the wonderful pics of your workplace..Congrats for finding the best place to work.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's really a lovely place to hold a work meeting!

The old windows you see are a garden conservatory that my husband built for me out of old windows.

Thanks for stopping by!

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Never knew that geese stayed together as a family unit. Thanks for sharing.
Connie

Laura said...

I love the geese (even though in my area they are considered a nuisance). I'm done with my A to Z Challenge and the other time eating commitments that took over my life in April, so now I'm looking forward to visiting all my long-time blogging friends. Have a happy spring from here in rainy and chilly Michigan!

Faith said...

thanks for stopping by Laura, welcome back...

Faye Henry said...

The geese are lovely.. We saw some this weekend, too..
Blessings, my friend..

Kateri said...

The babies are so adorable! I've seen several geese families myself this week--that is one of the perks of driving all day long on country roads. :)

Leaving the light on for you