Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, April 16, 2012

This is where I work now...

This is a fountain/waterfall, can't wait to see this...
Butterfly Garden
This is the back yard of the nature center where I work...a far cry from the Hospital ER..no?
There is also a Victory Garden here, which my new boss just loves.
This job is divine given....I just know it..I've been turned down for every job I've applied for, and
thought this was no exception....But the Good Lord had other plans...It is a beautiful place to work,
in nature...what a fit...as I simplify ...who knows maybe that farm/homestead is in his plan too..


5 comments:

vikki said...

Wow..how long have I been gone? Congrats on the new job..Do you like it? I am trying to get caught up with everyone and it seems so much has changed or happened with in a month's time..wow

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

It looks lovely and peaceful. Hmmm I think you might need to spend some time on that bench, you know, to make sure it's safe for public use and all.

Your new work place looks like it will be a perfect fit...calm and peaceful...I am sure you will have crazy days, too...but mostly, I bet your days will be filled with calmness.

Blessings to you always and congrats on the new job. :)

glor said...

Oh my goodness ... what a beautiful place. So happy for you! Loads of blessings.

DaCraftyLady Debb said...

very nice and I agree very calm area.. :)

Kateri said...

Okay, that looks like a dream job! (I must admit I often day dream about quiting my nursing job and getting a job like that...)

Best of luck with your new work.