Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogger hijinx

This is the 2nd time in a week, that I've had to change my email password to get into blogger. I don't know what is going on with them, and it is most frustrating.  Permit me to rant for just a moment. I don't usually do this on this venue, but really blogger people, are you trying to chase us all away?  Whenever you do an upgrade of anykind, hyjinx and kaos follow. I've had the blog for t 4 years, with the same password and all, and in the last week, have had to change it..twice....

I don't like the new blogger interface, and you are threatening that you will remove the old one, did you ask me the blogger which one I liked better? I must have missed that message in my in box. Getting help is nearly impossible. This has become a full time job trying to just update my post and navigate around to those who I choose to visit, and comments...if I can leave one.

I'm not liking you to much right now blogger, I've opened a wordpress account and I'm prepared to use it..
Google, are you listening too? Stop already. I'm just saying......

1 comment:

glor said...

I'm with you, it has become a lot of work trying to figure this all out and even then still having difficulty. I hope they start listening. I've sent a few feedbacks but it not something that responses are sent to. Is there a way to get back to the old format?