Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Needing a project...

I'm looking for a project to do..I'm happiest when doing something productive, or creating something lovely.. But what?  I have not picked up the hook for a week or so, the purse I got pretty far on, and don't care for the way it looks...it's on hold. the vest, came out waaaaaaaaay to big, the crewel is a slow go, do a little bit on it every week. So what to do? 
I need a pattern or something to spark the creative juices. I can't possible be burnt out on crochet?
I have items for sale which are not selling, the venues I've used are not productive...why should I make more? 
I wanted to go to the garden nursery this week, it's been cold and rainy..."they" whoever they are say tomarrow will be 72....our planting season is coming up..but the weather....is kaddywampus...
the lights are flicering here...since Sunday...and my computer doesn't like the new software I put on to keep out the junk, and it gives me the blue screen of death....should be coming soon...keeping this short......



 

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I feel your pain with not knowing what to hook next. I am at a loss myself. I started three things this past weekend, and ended up frogging them all. I just can't get in the grove.

As for the computer...it's a love hate relationship with me and them. I need them, but I hate them.

Fingers crossed your computer will last longer, if not, I just happen to know of a Mr. Hoover that can keep your computer company in that great big scrap heap of unworkable stuff. Just sayin'.

Wishing you a lovely day....now pick up that hook and make something. :)

glor said...

I know what you mean with the project, what to make. Really want to make something but what??? I have several projects going and not picking them the past few days. Would love to get them finished but just don't have the incentive at the moment. It will come shortly. Hope the dreaded blue screen goes away. Have a wonderful, blessed evening.

Leaving the light on for you