Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A rose is a rose....

I don't happen to agree with that..for they are all lovely, and different in their own.
This little beauty I caught the other morning, I watered the garden and it was so
perfect and lovely with the wather droplets..This is the 1st year this is blooming in the planter.This is 4th generation from the original cutting. Oh I blogged about this some time ago and how this came to be, and How just a few cuttings I was able to propagate several. I'm particularly tickled with this one because it is in the container.  

1 comment:

glor said...

Good morning Sweet Sister Faith. How beautiful is this rose. You do have a green thumb. From cuttings you say. Must be so amazing to watch this bloom. Have a wonderful, blessed day. Hope you're having a blue skied picture perfect one.