Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

she makes me smile...

A trip to Amish...oh I've had my eye on these for some time..every time we would go past the store where they are displayed...my ladies are still there...this time, my DH said why don't you go and get it, for 3 years you've been waiting.. Then it was what color...oh decisions decisions, choices give me to many, forget it. They had green, blue & pink, I liked them all, but softness of the this green is what I liked. So here
she sets in my kitchen window, against the prison wall brick of the house next door..

Did you know?  That Mountain Rose Herbs has a blog? Click on the link  for Mountain Rose Herbs on my home page, you can get the link to their blog, The Mountain Rose blog.

1 comment:

glor said...

She is darling. So glad you finally got her. I'm sure she adds such charm to your kitchen. Hope your day is a wonderful one full of blessings.