Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Some Bunny to love...

Stitchy...this is for you....I thought of you right away.. When I arrived home from work today, this critter was sitting next to my flower "bed", I got out of the car and went to get the camera, and he had moved some, he is so cute...I wonder if he knows there is lettuce mix planted in the garden and he is setting up for that time when he can have a salad..

4 comments:

glor said...

Ohhhh, how sweet. Great pic! Surprised he stayed waiting for you. Must be the salad he's waiting for!

crochethuahua said...

What a precious creature. I love living where I can be around woodland animals. I live on a lake so I get to see the baby loons, geese, etc. in the spring.

Kateri said...

We had a rabbit that lived in my garden when we lived in town. It was there several years in a row. Believe it or not, it prefered the dandelions and clover in the yard over the garden vegetables! It did very little damage to the garden. I actually miss that rabbit and sometimes wish we could have brougt it with us when we moved....

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

He is so sweet! He is more than welcome to come to my house any time. In fact, Uno just wanted to say that he'll share his carrot with him, too. :)

I know they are wild beings and can look out for themselves (as Hubby says) but I still want to give them carrots because I know they love them. They are so sweet and cute.

I am so happy you have a sweet little bunny living at your place now, too. :)

Blessings always