Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Sparrow family lives here..

Concerns me a we bit....for it is slightly kaddywampus...I suppose mama sparrow knows what she is doing..and I hoping we don't get a strong wind...they are protected some from that with the awning, but not for gusts. I have not seen any babies flying around yet, but I hear them. I try not to go in/out the front
door, with those tendrils hanging down, I'm afraid I'll knock everything loose.

Hoping for the best....with the nest....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hoping for the best. Those nests are stronger then we think.

glor said...

Isn't nature just amazing. You're truly surrounded by His wonders now, work and here at home. I love watching the wee ones grow and then taking off. We'll have Gracie and Lizzie protect them! Blessings Sweet Sister Faith.

Sandy said...

That doesn't look like it has any hope of success. We always keep them from making nest in bad places like that, which forces them to choice better locations. Strange thing, we have lots of bushes and trees in protected areas, and periodically some stupid bird tries to build a nest on the crank out window arm. That will never work, obviously so we sho them away and brush off their start. Same thing on top of the door. Most birds luckily are smarter. Keep us posted.

Beansieleigh said...

Awwww.. Hope the little family will be o.k... In the meantime, I hope YOU and YOUR family had a wonderful, very Happy Mother's Day together! I had a very nice one, and hope to post about it as soon as I can manage the time to. (Can't believe it, but I got another head vase!!!.. from my parents!)... Anyways, the weather sounds pretty wet and gloomy for the days ahead, so maybe I'll manage a quick post today or tomorrow, and I'd like to do some more baking, if I can.. We'll see!.. Belated, but sincere, Happy Mother's Day to you!! Have a great week, Ethel! ((hugs)) ~lucy