Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You'll find me in the garden today...

  It was such a wonderful venture out  in the local garden nursery, bloom everwhere, birds singing and people milling about looking for just the right flower for the garden. I headed directly over to the herbs, and there was the Lemon Verbena...YEAH :), been waiting since early winter for this day to come. It really doesn't take much for me does it?  I bought two, and left the last one for someone else.  Dusty Millers, and a wee Lavender into the cart as well. I don't see any signs of life on the one I planted last year, just in case.  So I'll be out today, at least pulling some weeds, and mayhap getting out the flower bed, and throwing in a few Zinnia seeds.
there is a bird singing the prettiest song outside I wonder what it is...?
I think I'd like to learn about birds, I always wonder who it is that is making that lovely sound.

1 comment:

Beansieleigh said...

Good Morning Ethel! A day at the nursery sounds like fun!.. LOVE the cake carrier on your blog header too! BEAUTIFUL!.. I love the birds, and feeding them too! I have a book I like to refer to now and then. It's an old one, but serves it's purpose well enough. Dear Daughter just had her 25th birthday, and we're celebrating tomorrow night! Much to do, so gotta run!.. Thanks for the coffee though! ((hugs)) ~lucy