Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Be careful what you ask for, isn't that what they say? Need a new camera, and the granny ripple

I took my Spanky out this morning, and something catches the eye moving fast down the middle of the street...I look up, a Deer....Yippeeeeee!  It stops dead in it's tracks and focuses in on us, seems almost curious. We were near the house, actually in front of our house and my instinct was to run...imaging that...I've always wanted to see a Deer up close and I ran like a little girl.  The funny thing is that it followed us. I put Spank in the house and came back out, and there in all of it's wonder and beauty a deer stood maybe 10' away from me, we just looked at each other. I had the boys get me the camera to take a picture...oh yes the broken camera.....and so you will see what I saw....kinda....hee hee....how many chances might I get at this...thoughts of the 3 bucks I saw, standing tall a proud daunting me to take a picture, I get so darned excited, I got a picture all right of the car door frame, oh bother.  Well anyway a few pictures ( ahem ) for your amusment....and the granny ripple ghan is in full swing.  

Moving on to something more entertaining than the human with the broken camera...He's headed next door to the neighbors.I wasn't so scared for myself, but rather I had Spanky with me, I had no idea what else would have gotten the response we did. It was...interesting...but it was lovely up close and a memory for the heart and not so much the camera....   

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Isn't that the way it always is. When you most want your camera. Its either broke or you can't find it.

vikki said...

Hi Faith..just popping in to let you know I have been reading your posts..I don't always leave a comment. Hope the hook is moving more quickly..mine has finally started moving. Stay cool and blessings to you