Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, June 4, 2012

Out in the garden early this morning

to pick weeds, replenish soil, harvest the garlic,   and plant  the heirloom maters from Farm&Garden day this weekend, I also picked up a Forget ne not which are native to our area. That little bunny I saw..I thought he was after the lettuce seeds....the little bugger ate the tops off 2 of my pepper plants...Not complaining, I like the little critters in the yard, I did have lettuc planted which he did not touch...go figure...

Cleaning up around the homestead today, trying not to overdo...as I have a tendancy to do...and then
I cannot move. I see the electric company is on the street and they have told me that at some point today...I will not have power...they are replacing something on the pole. So baking is out for today...while the truck is in the neighborhood.

Well, laundry awaits, and what to make for dinner...I have had a taste for swiss steak for days...
we'll see... enjoy  your day as you move about smartly.....

5 comments:

glor said...

Today I'll be harvesting some basil to make pesto for pasta for supper. My first attempt, wish me luck! Have a lovely day, blessings.

Beansieleigh said...

It's funny that it sounded like we're doing and not doing the same things today, Ethel.. I wanted to bake, but have to wait till tomorrow instead; and still, the laundry is ALWAYS calling to me, so that's what I'll be doing today too! ~lucy

vikki said...

Hi Faith..sorry I haven't left any comments..just letting you know I stopped by. Good luck with the garden this year..so dry here already have to water the lawn and anything else we don't want to wither and die. Seems awful early in the season for this. Blessings to you.

Mary said...

So happy you have those heirloom tomato plants. You will have to show us the harvest. Hope your day was a good one.

Sandy said...

Sounds like a full day. Be careful with the forget me knot....every year I dig and dig and dig trying to get rid of them, they multiple like crazy and take over. Sadly, the bunnies don't eat them. They only eat what I don't want them to.

Leaving the light on for you