Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Plethara of pictures,

I know I've said so many times..about the Zinnia's, but they are finally in bloom, I'm so tickled.
They are of course lovely and so vintage. I'm noticing in the garden that while my heirlooms are luscious and healthy looking, the fruit is taking a long time to take hold, and we are no where near where we should be for receiving tomatoes. I water ever day. This seems an odd year for the garden. I think next year I will double up my square foot garden space so we have more depth, I don't know if that will 
make a difference or not.  Are you experiencing the same in  your garden?



I took these early in the morning, sorry about the picture quality....

Zinnia's yellow & pink

Black Eyed Susans, are plentiful in my garden

Mums already in bloom....
I began the wings for the Thread Angel...it doesn't look like much now, but the wings are building and they will lovely when they are done.
 
Thanks for stopping at my little place, and looking at my awful photography...but you get the gist of it don't you....why of course you do....hoping you'll stop again sometime....
 

2 comments:

pattas said...

Can't have to many pics.. Love the flowers your garden must look so pretty :))
We are using most of our garden in vegies this year and planting more fruit trees..
Have a great week dear friend :))

glor said...

Ohh, the flowers are beautiful. So lush and full, you have a green thumb. My son's garden is just starting to produce tomatoes, our are small and newly green yet, looks about several weeks before we may see anything which is usual though. Can't wait to see the angel ... I know she will be magnificent. Have a most lovely day, blessings and joy dear sweet sister Faith.

Leaving the light on for you