Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've got all the supplies I need...

So today, I hoping is the day I will attempt to make homemade mozzarella cheese.....
wish me luck!
I blogged about it months ago, or maybe even last year I don't remember.. With all the fresh basil and tomatoes coming in, this would be a perfect time to try my hand at making cheese....they all go so well together, with a little olive oil....heavenly....:)
I'll try to capture a few pictures, but I must pay attention to what I am doing...
.I'm a little nervous about it though.
so here goes......
I think though, I'll pass on the heels & pearls this time around....

1 comment:

janice15 said...

Sound great let me know how it comes out...I would love to try it as well...Happy Wednesday ...with love Janice