Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, July 2, 2012

Moving about smartly these days...

Summer is here, and if your a heat fan, your in business. Near 90 predicted for tomarrow..Everything which was green is now yellow, I'm concerned about the 4th fireworks and the dry grass. My garden gets watered every day and we have a mater forming...my deer friend ( ahem) stopped by and topped off my pepper plants and red geranium, he left the salmon one, I switched them out to see if they notice...Note to self,next year don't by the pretty  pink red ones...

(internet photo credit)
who me? I much prefer the pretty scarlet ones Thank you...Don't be cross with me nice lady..

We've decided to home school our eldest son...he is doing poorly in school, is falling through the very large cracks, and we can keep an eye on him better at home. I won't be doing the teaching, they have professionals for that part, they provide the computer, printer, and access, He has 2 years left before he graduates and we must make the best of the time we have.  He seems to like the idea now, and I am hoping it will make an impact on his grades.

May move the hook some, we'll see.....
Hoping you have a wonderful day wherever your are...
    

1 comment:

glor said...

I've heard wonderful things of homeschooling. School these days is so difficult, not like when we were there. Good luck with it. I think you'll be pleased with the results. Blessings.