Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Out in my garden.....

Over the years,  trial & error...some years I've begun with all seedlings, someyears that worked and others it didn't. This year is a combination of items.  Heirlooms already started by someone else who specializes in just those. Seeds I planted Basil & Cilantro, I have relatively good luck with these. I found some ornamental seeds for Pumpkin Sticks which are coming up too, so pictures will be forthcoming...The corn an experiment, and we have some actual ears. Tickles me pinkless....it does...whether or not we'll have any to harvest time will tell but I had fun and isn't that the idea?
Another is the Zinnia seeds, beginning finally to bud, that rain we had kicked started them to flourish and I am so looking forward to seeing the colorful Zinnia in my little " flower bed ".....
Isn't fun to plant and harvest, to nuture and watch grow....
simple tasks which give e simple joy... 

1 comment:

glor said...

Can't wait to see the zinnias. Cilantro ... my favorite. Ours dried up so we're back to the store to buy. The basil still growing strong. Such delight picking from the garden.

Leaving the light on for you