Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, August 6, 2012

CALL are fun, when you keep it simple, short & sweet....

Did you happen to catch the pretty petals which were made in our CAL?...if not
check out these links to see what these lovely ladies have made.... there is Gloria,
http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-crochet-along.html, and Stitchy,
who will posting soon, her completed project...http://stitchymcfloss.blogspot.com/,
and Vikki I think from http://byhooks4u.blogspot.com/, so stop by and see what's going on
with these ladies....if they arn't done yet they will be soon...


We all think this was grand, and we would like to do another one...to the hopper to see what we all come up with... holidays are coming....!

Linking up with Deoborah Jean for Farmgirl Friday Bloghop
http://deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/farmgirl-friday-blog-hop-69-and.html

4 comments:

Michelle said...

My mother made these when I was a kid. Thanks for the memories.

vikki said...

What size hook and thread did you use..mine turned out only about 5". I used a 7 hook and #10 thread..I am going to make another and see if I can make some changes to make it a little bit larger..I love the colors..beautiful.

glor said...

This was the best! Loved it and knowing you all were there doing the same thing. Getting ready for some more fun!!!!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I just love your doily! It looks perfect under the glass. :)

I am almost there on mine. :)

I just sent you an e-mail about a SAL/CAL for us in the future. Hope we can all do this again, it was so much fun.

Blessings to you always my dear friend. :)

Leaving the light on for you