Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crochet Thread Angel update

Now I get to gussy her up....

It's Farmgirl Friday BLoghop over at Deborah Jeans...I'm linkin up again this week, take a look
why don't you...

9 comments:

janice15 said...

You made her, so pretty...I would to do that...can't wait to see her all gussied up....Hope all is well your way much love Janice

Heather - The Good Life said...

Your angel is very pretty. Thank you for leaving your nice comment on my blog. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care, Heather

Susanne said...

I think your angel turned out beautiful. She looks like she has puffed sleeves, and her wings and dress are fantastic!
Susanne :)

glor said...

Oh Faith, she is beautiful. Can't wait to see her "gussied"! Blessings.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh your Angel is so lovely. :)
You are so talented. :)

Blessings always my dear friend

Faith said...

thank you all for visiting...I'm so glad that you did....

Beverooni said...

Gorgeous angel! (You asked how I lost all the weight -- I had gastric bypass the end of last November. Wish I could say it was by cutting back and moving more but with so much to lose and then getting diabetes, I decided if I wanted to live I'd better do something urgently. So far it worked and the diabetes is completely gone. So is the high blood pressure and the sleep apnea. Whew! It still hasn't been easy but I'm so pleased with the results.)

Sandy said...

She's very pretty anxious to see what you do with her. Love the picture of your zinnas. I've not planted those in a long time...forgotten how pretty they are, maybe next year I'll plant them again.

M. J. Joachim said...

She is so delicate and pretty!