Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

She's coming along this Angel..

Good Day all...It's early and quiet here at my little homestead, I'm having my cuppa and starting my day...
Yesterday...was a non structured day, no time schedules or have to do's...I like that once in a while,
you need to have some downtime. I affixed the wings on my little girl yesterday, and finished up both
of her sleeves, which I have to attach.  I was able to put my feet up in the crochet position, and watch a little tv, actually tapes we get from the library....I like the show Ghosthunters...and I crochet away while watching them walk around historic and spooky places looking for earthbound spirits... 

I had no project to do last night, and so I'm hoping that soon a CAL will be coming my way...I'm not one to have too many projects going, so this is perfect timing as I am done with my crochet work on the Angel. When I hear more of it, I will pass it on, the more the merrier....

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

Beautiful angel. I need to get started on some Christmas crochet.

Susanne said...

Your angel is beautiful. She turned out so nice. I am still working on baby blankets, another ripple and another granny square. Was doing really well with using up all of my baby yarn and a friend gave me more. So here I go again, lol
Susanne :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

The angel is beautiful! :)

I'm ready to start the CAL when ever ya'll et me know...crochet hook in hand! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day today
Blessings always

LindaCrochets said...

Beautiful! OH MY! That time of year is coming fast isn't it!
Lindacrochets

Typstatting said...

Your Angel is really lovely!

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just getting in touch...I've been busy working full time now. Crochet is far and few between it seems. I love your angel! I just taught my boys last night how to make friendship bracelets!
Marianne
PA

Lisa said...

Oh my, it's beautiful! :)