Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I got inspired

Walking around the blogerhood, I became inspired to pick up a project I put aside, I may have to start it all over. It is a wonderful, beautiful doily, which when I first saw it I had to make it.  I didn't have the pattern, but went so far as to order the booklet just for this pattern. As I write this I cannot even think of the name...I want to say endless summer. I have not made a doily in forever, I guess because I usually do not have several projects going as a rule, I get bored rather quickly going round and round...But I think I will pick it up again, it is rather challenging. 

3 comments:

Susanne said...

I read yesterday's post and sorry, do not know the name of the doily, but it sure looks pretty all framed up. I have several wip going too, and yet I still want to start a few more. I sometimes wonder, just what is wrong with me?????
Susanne :)

glor said...

Good morning. Can't wait to see what this doily is. I'm getting a hankering for a larger doily as well, trying to decide upon one. Stitcy is talking about a Fall one ... maybe .... Your last post, Aunt Lucy's doily, how beautiful. Such treasures. An antique now, no? Have a wonderful day. Blessings.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Let me know which one it is, if I have the pattern, you and I can do a CAL on it, too. :)