Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ice Cream anyone?

I won a prize...we had our employee picnic yesterday, we had 3 chances to win 9 different gift baskets,
and I won this one...
I haven't opened it up yet, I wanted my son to see it when he gets home from school...
there is an ice cream maker, cups, scoops, toppings...and I don't even know what all....I'll have to fill you in after I open it up today....
whoo hooo.....

2 comments:

janice15 said...

How exciting, a ice cream maker...My daughter finally bought me a little one, but I haven't used it yet...let me know when you open it up and make some...have a lovely afternoon...with love Janice

Cassandra Hart said...

Awesome! Now just send it to me LOL! Ice cream sounds so good. Be sure to give us an update when you get your first taste.