Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pretty Petals # 2


I don't know what color the green is, but I like it, it is a soft
the other colore is warm rose, I don't remember what
the kind of thread yarn it is... I need to work on those sleeves for
the angel, and get here squared away now....
I enjoyed making these pretty petals, and love that it is a vintage pattern
from 1946....there is a link to this pattern a few posts back... 



3 comments:

Susanne said...

What a pretty green. It kinda looks like a light sage in this latest pic, or a sea foam green. I really have to make this too.
Susanne :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful! :)

I can't wait to see your Angel. :)

Blessings always

glor said...

So, so pretty! Looking forward to our next CAL ... soon. Will be in touch. Blessings.