Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, August 10, 2012

Pretty Petals Companion WIP

I've started this several times...this time it looks pretty much like it should...this one will be
trimmed in the warm  pink. times.
Happy Weekend =)

4 comments:

LindaCrochets said...

It's looking good! What's the name of the pattern? Looks as though it could be a PK design...Have a great weekend!
Linda/lindacrochets

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Very nice. This is going to be so pretty. :)

I am still working on mine...but I am at the point now where I can add the green all around it. :)

Wishing you a wonderful day and weekend, too my dear friend. :)

vikki said...

Hi Faith..I like that color..what yarn are you using? Have a great weekend..Blessings

glor said...

Oh, this is so pretty. They will be a wonderful pair! I so enjoyed this. I'm looking to do an fall/winter project (afghan), any interest? Have a blessed day.