Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, August 4, 2012

She stands on her own

So far, so good.  over the long haul we shall see. Mayhap, I toss on another coat of Modge Podge, I have to finish the arms & attach them & the wings. I'm thinking...maybe Velcro for the wings, so that I can find a better way to store this one too. Closer to the holidays, I'll jazzy her up some with a few things, like hair...simple but elegant.
,
 

5 comments:

Mary said...

She is beautiful Faith, so delicate and lacy!

Sandy said...

She'll be adorable, I'm sure. I wonder if a wine case would be a good storage container. You know those boxes are pretty sturdy and they have those dividers inside for the bottles. You might be able to get from the grocery store? Will you be making more? If so, you could store probably 2 dozen in a box.

glor said...

Oh, she is going to be gorgeous. I can almost picture her at Christmas in all her glory. Happy Weekend. Blessings

Susanne said...

Are you planning on using her for a tree topper at Christmas? She is turning out very lovely and I can't wait to see her finished up with her wings.
Susanne :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love her dress. She is going to be so pretty. I can't wait to see her all finished. :)

Blessings always