Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Touches of Fall

The leaves have begun to turn here in NE, Ohio..it's true..You will not here me complain about that, for Autumn is my favorite season, beside Spring.  There is beauty to be found in all 4 of our seasons, but those are my favorite, especially Autumn. There has been cool nights, wonderful for sleeping, and the days are
bright and just right...Soon the colors of Fall will abound, and what beauty awaits...I hope we have a long fall, where the leaves stay on the trees and show their awesome colors....against bright blue skies, and puffy white clouds...we have had some lovely cloud patterns of late, I really need to take the camera when I'm out and about.

With the change of the leaves brings, changes of the decorations inside and out, and of course this is one of my favorites, I am a scarecrow fan...they are cute and so simple, they are just what they are, and they delight me whenever I see one...of course I couldn't miss the opportunity to fashion one up by hook....I have several of these little darlings, and they will be for sale at my shoppe, if you feel the need to have one too...




   

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Faith I feel the same way about the seasons, Fall is one of my favorite. Strange but when I looked outside yesterday I noticed too the trees, the leaves were looking different and I swear they were turning a slight color. Our nights have been cool and so I guess that is no surprise. The clouds, yes, big and white with gray and so fluffy against this dazzling blue sky. Why I did not shoot a pic of it is beyond me. And foggy cool mornings, the fog, really clouds come down to earth to wrap themselves around everything. Fall is definitely right around the corner.
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Very cute! :)

I love fall, too....It's just a magical time.

Hope you get lots of time to move the hook today.

Blessings always my dear friend

Vicki

Joy Weese Moll said...

Pretty! An excellent post for TALU. I start to get excited for fall in August, but by November, I need a reason to remember how much I like it!

Debbie said...

adorable :) :) (TALU)

Azara said...

I always love that first crisp night when you can snuggle under the blanket and not get all sweaty! (TALU)