Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, September 24, 2012

A few days off...it's so nice...

I'm getting ansy, the house is becoming in disaray...I can't stand it...I picked up a few extra days last week, which seemed like I was gone every day..I wasn't, but when I got home..not as spry about cleaning up...I'll never understand how you can do both things...work and work at home, at least I can't...it was never a choice I wanted to make...but none the less...in this economy it is what it is....
So, I'm glad to be back with you all again, and see that I have some reading to do....I got a few chores in tonight, and tomarrow maybe some bread as we are completly out...everyone around me is sick....knock on wood...I don't want it....but then who does right?
I want to get the garden this week and get it ready for the garlic...and I need to take a picture  of the finished doily, and I.........on and on and on....as I catch up.....
I put the potholder down for a while, pattern is wrong and I need a clear head to think it through. I began a crinoline lady, and did I alreadly post about this?  I thought I had, but cannot find it.....bother...
any...way  back to the crinoline lady...I have an idea....more on that later if it pans out, if it doesn't I'll have a lovely crinoline lady....
touching base with all of you...and I'll get around to stopping by over the next few days....



3 comments:

LindaCrochets said...

Glad you are back. Juggling both work and home can be hard, believe me as I'm turning 66 in Oct. I know that....BUT with all the things happening in the economy, I do hate to give up a good job too early......Retirement would be nice...but...oh well...

The Merry Stitcher said...

I hope you dont come down with whatever everyone has. Sending good thoughts and prayers :)

Heather - The Good Life said...

We've had colds going around our house as well, I hope you don't get it. Enjoy getting settled back into your routine. Take care, Heather

Leaving the light on for you