Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Saturday, September 8, 2012

It is a totally fall day here...rain & all.

What a glorious day for staying home, baking and moving of the hook....I've not produced anything any further than my last posting...looking for a different pattern for my clock doily.  I am unfortunately not at home, but at work, and must get back to it...saying hello and wishing you a wonderful weekend...a little friend to stop in and say hello....

This is a flag which I bought a few years ago, it has never hung outside, I have it in my front window
this time of year...Love the scarecrow....oooh I just love this time of year......

5 comments:

Susanne said...

No one should have to work on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday. I use to work plenty of all those days, it was a bummer. Cooler here today too. We got all our rain storms last night. Fall is definitely in the air.
Susanne :)

glor said...

Love this little flag. Isn't the Fall so wonderful, the colors, finally cooling down. Enjoy, blessings.

Cassandra Hart said...

Oh! We had glorious weather here too! We spent the better half of the day outside. The wind blows cool air, and you get that feeling of Fall. Everytime the wind blew I thought carving pumpkins, eating pecan pie, drinking hot tea in the afternoons. Oh it's wonderful!

Sandy said...

Happy wkend to you too. Much cooler here too lately. Cooler than it should be this time of year which has me concerned about what the winter will bring us. I've been in slow mo of late. Allergies have been horrible, fall is such a bad time of year for me, but this year seems even worse.

Faith said...

I've been doing this ( working on the w/e since my babies were young so I could be home with them during the week, w/o daycare. They are growing older as am I, (UGH), and hopefully I will grow out of this every weekend thing. I used to work at a hospital so it was every w/e and everyother holiday...now since I've moved on
it's just w/e....I'm thinkning
punkins too....love em...this season goes all to fast for me,
thanks for stopping by ladies...do call again...:)