Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Crinoline's all round dosey doh!


Doing some dusting, which was way past time, and re -arranging..and I came across this doily I made a few years back...At the time, I thought I might frame it and hang it on the wall...I'm glad I didn't do that for I can move it around and showcase it in different ways. Isn't it fun to run across something you've put away for awhile, it's like giving yourself a present every time...another

Simple Joy... 




What have you re-discovered?

Farmgirl Bloghop Friday!



5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

So adorable! :)

Blessings always

Mary said...

Love your dancing ladies. Was that a difficul pattern? It makes me think of southern belles in their pretty gowns.

SmithGang said...

Such a beautiful piece!

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping, it is a lovely doily to make, and not hard at all. The patter can be found at Crochet Memories.

Candy C. said...

That is just as cute as can be!! :)