Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, October 15, 2012

Days off finally....

Good Day to you all dear ones.....I'll start of off with a picture I took the other mornin on my way to work, the sky was really beautiful, and I was hoping that I could snap off a quick picture before it changed...I got one while at a stop light...but there is a light pole in the picture...I kept driving and arrived at the nature park, and decided to go up the hill round the bend and see if I could''nt get a

picture of this beauty before it changed....
Oftentimes I see such beautiful skies in the morning..and most often I don't have the camera...
I like to look at clouds, and the morning skies are gorgeous....the earth just waking up...
Hoping you all have a wonderful week....


5 comments:

glor said...

Sweet Sister Faith, what a beautiful picture. It must have been breathtaking in person. I love the cloud formations, there's so much to them. Such a gift to start the day with. Hope all is well ... blessings.

pattas said...

Mornings are the best time of the day..:)
Thankyou for sharing your morning..:)) Have a great week also ..

Michelle said...

Great pictures.

Teri said...

Faith...such beauty! Have a beautiful day my sweet friend!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful picture!

I love the morning sky, too...and something about the setting sun with splashes of pink across a faded blue sky always makes me smile, too.

Blessings always my friend. :)

Leaving the light on for you