Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm a slacker with the hook moving...

Again...why is this?  Some of you  turn out one project after another with ease..Sometimes I have trouble with a pattern, and sometimes finding a pattern.  A few pictures to share because I have no other topic...I am boring myself...and I apologize for not having more engaging blog..



Today, my oldest who is VERY interested in WWII, and that is an under statement, I took him
to a conference in our area which meets monthly, and they speakers, Vets, who are now as
old as my father would be if he were here with me. So anyway...while he was doing that, I
was sitting in the car looking at this...all around me....I particularly like this one because it so
multi dimensional...and look at the colors...right out of God's coloring book...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Faith, I sure don't crochet things quickly. Takes me forever it seems. I still haven't picked up my hook again to work on the rug. Work interferes and problems understanding the pattern...oh well!
I would have enjoyed listening to the WWII vets. My dad was a WWII veteran.
Hope your crochet mojo kicks in for you. You do beautiful work.

glor said...

Now you be nice to my Sweet Sister Faith, I love this blog. Always so sweet, beautiful pictures and gorgeous crocehted work. I too have trouble finding patterns at time. It seems to go in spurts, I can't find anything or a few crop up at once. There's always a doily to fall back on when I don't know what to make but want to crochet. Blessings.

Michelle said...

Beautiful picture.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful picture! :)

You are not boring, so stop that!
I can't churn out the projects like others do either...especially knitting projects...I knit at the speed of paint drying on a damp day!

It's not about finishing in a hurry, it's about stopping to enjoy the journey along the way.

Blessings to you dear friend. :)