Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Indian Summer.....


                                                                   




Helloooooo Out there! 


             My goodness, time flies...I must be having fun.... It is the most glorious of fall days today...although I am at work, I'm here in the Nature Center within the park, the air is mild, and I can hear the beautiful colored leaves rustling about outside the door. Near 75 today...Indian Summer? Perhaps....The aroma in the air is of fall, it has that certain fall smell, I think which is coming from the leaves..a simple but beautiful joy.

Simple Joy Candy....that's what I'm talking about.....a feast for the senses
                                    ....it makes me feel alive.....


               Not much on the crochet front, the hook has been lazy this past week, but I did pick it up and move it last night on a pattern I found, and if it works out I'll tell you about it, you know how it goes dear friends....you have a wonderful idea etc.....the crinoline lady I still need to finish up her arms the poor dear...and then I can think about the next step. I've been rather tired...but the time of year and it now gets dark so much earlier as we lose daylight, more every day...I'll adjust...getting a wee bit older just makes it take longer...LOL....

               I hope you are enjoying your beautiful fall day, or spring day wherever you are on the globe....it's all in God's coloring book for us to enjoy isn't it?

internet photo credit..
          

1 comment:

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith..just letting you know I stopped by..My hook also has not been moving alot this week either. And you know that is not like me. Hoping you have a great and blessed week..Hugs.

Leaving the light on for you