Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little Doll Crochet WIp

Good Mornin Sunshines....

An update on a little doll I'm working on..well I'll be working on it when I get some more yarn. We stopped at Pat Catans last week and they were out, so rather then waste gas and time, I just ordered 2 skeins.  Then I can finish her up, well I  hope to. 

Ordering yarn on line...what is your opinion of it? Is this something you do on a routine basis?  Where do you order yours from?  I ordered this batch from Amazon.. the yarn wasn't expensive but the s/h is crazy...and yarn is so light..

I find that the stores carry the same colors and varieties, and when I look online there are so many colors to choose from.

The pattern called for white doll body, she is off color just a wee bit in comparison to the very white of the yarn, I wonder.....can I paint her?  Have any of you ever done that before.  Maybe bleach?

she looks rather ghoulish...

She'll need a trip to the beauty salon, along with the thread Angel to get their hair done..





I usually have my posts ready to go, so this post was prepared prior to the Hurricane Sandy
situation.  We live in Ohio and it got rather nasty here, but we didn't lose power as some did,and we are ok here. Those of you who are scattered around the blogosphere and in direct path of this storm,we pray you are all ok, and look forward to visiting with you soon.

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Aww she's gonna be adorable! :)

So glad you and yours are ok. :)

Blessings always

Kateri said...

I think she is going to be completely adorable when you are done. Love the sparkles in the dress.
Glad the storm didn't hit too bad were you are. We got some rain and wind, but nothing too bad. I really feel for those on the coast...