Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moving about smartley this day...

I'm all over  the place today...and found myself in my youngest room, to wash the sheets and did a little cleaning, and straightening up..and going through clothes.. He is growing so fast and so much of what I found looks so small now..:(  As always one of the charities will call and I will be happy to give them what I have...

On the crochet front...the Crinoline Lady is finished, tying up loose ends and pressing and taking a pic for the blog is in order..and then I'll see about the 2nd step of this "plan" of mine....hee hee... So, washing, folding, and putting away is next on the agenda... I'd rather do "homework" than any other kind...

What ever you do today....may you be blessed with a wonderful outcome of your efforts.... 


No comments: